1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World Cup Squad

Discussion in 'NAF World Cup 4, Dornbirn, 4-6 Oct 2019' started by Lunchmoney, May 5, 2017.

1. Lunchmoney

Lunchmoney Commish Staff Member

Alrighty, here's a list of current members. Invites have been sent to all of them.
    As new people show interest I'll add them to the list.

Lunchmoney - in
    Tempest - in
    Deetee
    Ceetee - in
    Darkson - out
    Hudson
    Blocknroll - in
    Lemf - in
    Radster
    ddark - in

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  2. Darkson

Darkson Experienced

Yay!

Permission from better half granted, and saving planned (will see how well that goes!).

3. Blocknroll

Blocknroll Experienced

100% interested as is lemf

Lunchmoney likes this.
  4. ceetee

ceetee Experienced

Would love to come. Need to see if work allows or if the travel is feasible. Fingers crossed.

Lunchmoney likes this.
  5. d dark

d dark Experienced

Sign me up

Lunchmoney likes this.
  6. Darkson

Darkson Experienced

Only other ARBBLer that would be vaguely interested is Gary, but unless there is a job change for him or me between now and WC2019 it would be unlikely he could make it, as only one of us can be off (holiday) at once.

7. Darkson

Darkson Experienced

Gary is out (job changes not withstanding) - we are both due to be working these dates (he must have been bored at work as he's made the rota till March 2020 :D) and he's given me first dibs on the time off.

8. Darkson

Darkson Experienced

Scratch all the above - with K&B being added I'm not going to be paying hundreds of £ to go to an event where there's a chance I won't enjoy any of the games (plus I won't be a NAF member by then) so remove me from the list please.
    Will still be supporting the Exiles though.

9. Lunchmoney

Lunchmoney Commish Staff Member

Will do